Having trouble finding the perfect name for your lifestyle blog?
There are tons of blogs out there in all sorts of niches so finding a catchy name that’s still available is a real challenge.
That’s why we’ve created our Lifestyle Blog Name Generator to help you get the perfect name in just minutes. We’ve also put together a guide of helpful tips to help you choose a name that will set you up for success.
Let’s get started.
How to Choose the Right Lifestyle Blog Name?
Finding a suitable name is important for any business. But when it comes to a lifestyle blog, there’s so much competition, you have to find something that’s unique and matches your niche.
To help you pick one out, here are 5 important tips to keep in mind to get the perfect name for your lifestyle blog:
1. Check Out the Competition: There are tons of popular blogs out there. You’ll want to see what you’re up against before you pick your name.
2. Keep it Short: Simple and memorable names are the best way to go. They are easy to create a brand and marketing strategy around. And the best part is that it’ll stick in the user’s mind for a long time. Keep in mind to avoid hyphens and misspelled names if you feel they’ll confuse the user.
3. Get Creative: Don’t be afraid to play around with alliterations, synonyms, and puns to come up with creative blog names. Brainstorming will let you find a catchy blog name that is meaningful to your brand and playful at the same time.
4. Test It Out: Always test your name out on friends and family. Great blog names should sound good not only to you but to others too! You can also run surveys and get feedback from a random group or one that suits your target audience demographic.
5. Be Flexible: There are many reasons why your preferred brand name doesn’t work out. The domain and social media handles may be taken or it just doesn’t work with the lifestyle blog you want to build. Be open to change so that you can pick a name that favors the success of your blog.
When you’re coming up with blog name ideas, you’ll want to keep your users in mind along with what you foresee for your blog.
For instance, do you want to eventually grow it into an eCommerce store? Then you’ll want to pick a good business name that will work just as well when you decide to turn your blog into a full-fledged business.
You can find awesome business name ideas using our Business Name Generator.
Whichever name you choose, you want to make sure that the domain name is available so that you can set up your blog website.
Check Domain Name Availability for your Lifestyle Blog
The best way to pick a name for your lifestyle blog and get the domain name instantly is by using our Domain Name Generator tool.
This tool uses AI technology to find the perfect name for your lifestyle blog.
Simply type in your keyword and hit the submit button. Our Domain Name Generator will combine your keyword with random words, prefixes, suffixes, thesaurus suggestions, and common words. It will then give you the best name suggestions for your blog title search.
The best part about this tool is that its algorithm automatically checks for domain availability with Bluehost and Domain.com.
If you like a good blog name suggestion, you can instantly register the domain in your own name. This way you’ll never be disappointed that the domain name is already taken by other bloggers.
Now we know domain names can be expensive. That’s why we’ve worked out some great deals for you so that you can start your new blog right away.
1. Bluehost is the best web hosting company and is even officially recommended by WordPress. If you choose to host your website with Bluehost, you can get a free domain name for the first year along with free SSL and free CDN. Their hosting plan starts as low as $2.75 per month which is great for beginners.
2. You can also choose to register your new name with Domain.com and get a 25% discount.
Still haven’t settled on a domain name? You may want to see our other name generator tools:
Food Blog Name Generator
App Name Generator
Clothing Line Name Generator
Store Name Generator
YouTube Name Generator
Podcast Name Generator
Next, we give you more ways to get creative with your lifestyle blog name.
Creative Domain Extensions for Lifestyle Blog Name Ideas
A .com domain is the best blog name you can get because it’s the most recognizable one and is better for search engines (SEO). It’s most likely to be a successful blog as people type in .com in the address bar by default.
But it could be expensive to get a .com domain, and in those cases, you might want to pick a different extension name. So if you’re looking for travel blog names, you could choose an extension like .travel for your blog niche. Or if you’re looking for a personal blog name to build your own personal brand, then maybe .blog might work better.
Here’s our pick of the best extensions for lifestyle blogs:
These extensions allow you to get creative based on your niche like a beauty blog, fashion blog, or one centered around a healthy lifestyle.
We hope you found our Lifestyle Blog Name Generator tool helpful.
Once you’ve picked the perfect blog name, we can help you get started with your blog the right way. See our guide to setting up your site on the best blogging platform – WordPress: How to Start a Website (Step by Step).
If you’re still unable to settle on the best blog name, run a free domain search with our Free Name Generator to find a unique blog name with the available domain.