Do you want to search for multiple domain names in a single click?
With the help of a bulk domain search tool, you can easily search for numerous keywords and domains to find out if they are available for registering or not. This takes the pain out of typing different keywords one by one and also saves time.
In this post, we’ll show how to use a bulk domain search tool to easily find and purchase the domain names for your business.
Before that, let’s learn some of the advantages of checking domain name availability in bulk.
Why Do You Need Bulk Domain Search?
Bulk domain search is a helpful solution for those businesses that want to register multiple domain names together. It comes in handy in situations like the ones below:
- Setting up multiple websites or a multisite network of a main brand and sub-brands.
- Registering domain names with different top-level domain extensions (TLDs) such as .com, .net, .blog, .studio, .fashion, .coffee, and more.
- Registering multiple domain names with country specific TLDs such as .us for the United States and .london for London
- Getting domain names that are plurals and similar to your brand to protect your brand from competitors, and improve SEO and traffic.
- Finding valuable domains to buy, park, and sell later through a domain broker.
Many domain search tools like Namecheap and Domain.com will show you the pricing information along with other domain name suggestions.
They also offer discounts and flexible pricing if you’re buying multiple domain names. So, searching and registering domains in bulk allows you to save not only time but money as well.
With that said, let’s learn the easiest way to do a bulk domain search.
How to Perform Bulk Domain Search?
There are many bulk search tools on the market but not all of them give you accurate results. We’ve selected Namecheap’s bulk domain search tool which is also known as the Beast Mode. It’s easy to use and gives you accurate and reliable bulk domain suggestions.
With Namecheap’s Beast Mode, you can search up to 5,000 domains at one time. It also offers powerful search tools and filters so you get quick and relevant domain name results for your business.
Let’s look at filters that you can use in this bulk domain search tool:
- Price Range: Set the minimum and maximum prices for domain names that are affordable for you.
- Show Domain Hacks: Get creative domain name suggestions with different domain extensions. For example, you get domain suggestions like “coffeelover.cafe” instead of “coffeelovercafe.com”
- Drop Last Vowel: Find domain names without the last vowel of the word like Tumblr and Flickr
- Pluralize Nouns: Allow plural versions of the keywords you enter. You could either stay away from domain names that have too many plurals or you could register all domain names that are similar to your domain name.
- Show Premiums: See the premium domain name suggestions that are brandable, memorable, and marketable.
- Hide Unavailable: Hide all the domain names that are not available for registration.
- Append Prefix/Suffix: See all the domain name suggestions with additional text at the beginning or end of your keywords.
On the right side of the bulk search tool, you’ll see the section that lets you search for TLDs that are suitable for your business. These TLDs are divided into different categories such as popular, academic, arts & culture, marketing, and more.
This makes it easy to find the right domain names with suitable TLDs and pricing without any hassle.
Now, let’s learn how to do a bulk domain search with Namecheap Beast Mode.
Step 1: Enter Your Domains or Keywords
First, you’ll need to enter the related keywords and domain names. You can manually type in these keywords by separating them with commas.
To make things easier, there is an option to upload a CSV file to import a list of keywords and domains. You can use this to import and search up to 5,000 domains in a few clicks.
Step 2: Customize Domain Search Results
Next, you can set up the filters available in the bulk domain search tool. This way, you get optimized and relevant results.
As mentioned above, there are options to set up the filters like using domain hacks, dropping the last vowel, showing premium domains, and more. You can even choose the price range for the domain names that you want to register.
Step 3: Choose Domain Extensions
Now, you can select the best domain name extensions TLDs for your brand. Click on each TLD category dropdown menu to find the domain extension of your choice.
Once you’re done with all your settings, you can click on the Generate button at the bottom of the search tool.
Then, Namecheap will show you tons of domain name suggestions related to all the keywords and filters that you’ve chosen. You can also see the prices and renewal rates for each domain name.
You can click on the Add to Cart button to select the domains that you want to purchase and proceed to the checkout page.
Yay! You’ve successfully learned how to perform a bulk domain search in just a few steps. With Namecheap’s bulk domain search tool, you can easily search for and register multiple domain names at the same time.
Registering Domains in Bulk with Domain.com
Another useful domain search tool that lets you register domain names in bulk is Domain.com.
Domain.com is a popular domain name registrar that offers a variety of services such as domain registration, web hosting, SSL certificates, and more.
It also comes with a powerful domain search tool to check the availability of domain names with ease. All you need to do is enter the keyword for your brand and hit the Search button.
If the domain name you want is not available, then Domain.com will provide a list of all the available related domain names along with their prices. You can compare the prices and add multiple domain names to your cart.
And that’s it! We hope this article helped you learn how to do a bulk domain name search for your business. If you need help coming up with a catchy domain name for your website, try our Domain Name Generator to brainstorm ideas.
Next, you can check out these helpful resources:
- 3 Legit Ways to Get a Free Domain Name
- How to Check a Domain’s History
- Best Websites to Buy SSL Certificates
These posts will help you look up the information about domain name ownership and history before you purchase it. The last one will help you find the best marketplaces to buy SSL certificates for your websites.